The blooo – v2.1.4
The blooo is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
based on the classic subtractive synthesis architecture. It is written in native C++ code
for high performance even on "lighter" systems. Main features are:
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation and Soft/Hard sync
- Four oscillator waveforms (sawtooth, pulse, sawpulse, sine) with shape control
- Additional white noise generator
- Two multi-mode four-pole zero-delay feedback filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass, allpass, phaser) with resonance and panorama control
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
On the two tracks
the blooo is the only audio source, beefed up just with some delay, reverb and slight compression.
However, up to 16 instances of the blooo had to be used… ;-)
The blooo was subject of KVR's
One Synth Challenge #102 (OSC).
Go to the
official OSC website
and listen to the submissions of this great event!
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a