FB-3200 – v1.0.3
The FB-3200 is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
simulating the KORG PS-3200 Polyphonic Synthesizer from 1978.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls of the original hardware
- Band-limited oscillators, classic lowpass filters
- Equalizer section
- Two Modulation Generators, Sample & Hold
- Paraphonic Envelope Generator
- Micro-tuning option
- Additional tweaks (4-pole lowpass, Resonators, Velocity)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
On the track
the FB-3200 is the only audio source plus some delay, reverb, and slight compression.
FB-3100, FB-3200, and FB-3300 were subject of KVR's
One Synth Challenge #106 (OSC).
Go to the official OSC website
and listen to the submissions of this great event!
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a