ModulAir – v1.0.1
ModulAir is a modular polyphonic software synthesizer for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
ModulAir is a work in progress and as of now with only a bunch of quirky presets and a lousy documentation.
I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it. :-)
The main features of ModulAir are:
- Fully modular architecture
- Up to 18 modules per patch
- 44 module types available
- Polyphonic Voice and monophonic Master modules
- Up to 64 voices polyphony
- External signal processing possible
- TUN/SCL micro-tuning file import
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
Watch the YouTube video!
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
ModulAir was subject of KVR's One Synth Challenge #117 (OSC)!
Go to the official OSC website
and listen to the submissions of this great event!
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a