Mono/Fury – v2.1.3
The Mono/Fury is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU)
simulating the classic KORG Mono/Poly® analog synthesizer of the
early 1980's. It is written in native C++ code for high performance even on "lighter" systems. Main features are:
- Close emulation of behavior and all controls
- Four band-limited oscillators
- Four-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filter with self-oscillation
- "Effects" section including Cross modulation and hard sync
- Monophonic/quadrophonic keyboard action
- Arpeggiator with sync-to-host option
- Additional tweak section
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
On the track
the Mono/Fury is the only audio source (plus some delay, reverb and slight compression).
Andreas Eberhardt from buenasIdeas.de
has written a review of the Mono/Fury
(thanks for that!). You can read his review
The Mono/Fury was subject of KVR's
One Synth Challenge #56 (OSC).
Go to the
official OSC website
and listen to the great submissions available from there.
Mono/Poly is a registered trademark of KORG Inc.
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a