The scrooo – v1.1.0
The scrooo is a VST™2.4 polyphonic software synthesizer plug-in for Microsoft Windows®
(both 32 and 64 bit) based on a spectral formant synthesis architecture and written in native C++ code for high performance.
Main features are:
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Two band-limited carrier oscillators
- Three fully independent formant generator sections
- Three formant generation modes
- Two amplifiers with volume and panorama control
- Three envelopes (ADSR) with exponential slopes
- Three low frequency oscillators (LFOs) with tempo synchronization
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine™
Watch the demo video of the scrooo at Youtube!
On the two tracks
the scrooo is the only audio source (plus some delay, reverb and slight compression).
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a