The qyooo – v1.1.2
The qyooo is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU).
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption. Main features are:
- Three zero-delay feedback filters with different modes and arrangements
- Complex Scene Morphing section for filter modulation
- Three band-limited oscillators including Ring modulation
- Additional white noise generator
- Four LFOs and envelopes
- Up to 64 voices polyphony including portamento
- Chorus effect
MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- 25 additional presets by Krezie Sounds
- Double precision audio processing
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
aka Bixenter has created a soundset for the qyooo
: Get it from
The qyooo was subject of KVR's One Synth Challenge #123 (OSC)!
Go to the official OSC website
and listen to the submissions of this great event!
Found a bug? Want to leave a comment? Please send a